Buderim Uniting Church has been part of the history of the area for over 100 years. It all started when a small Methodist Church was established on our site at the corner of Gloucester Road and King Street in October 1907. In 1963, under the ministry of the late Rev Cec Schloss, a new Methodist Church building was attached to the old Church. A new building project in 1998 established the existing main Church, but the original buildings remain in use for a range of Church and community activities. Purchase of adjacent land in King Street in 2000 enabled the construction of our new Connections on King building, which opened in October 2018.